Turkiye Burslari Scholarships also known as Turkey Government Scholarships 2022-2023 academic session will start entertaining online applications from international students for BS, MS, Ph.D. degree programs from December 2021. And the deadline to apply for the Turkish Scholarships will be February 24, 2022.
Procedure to apply for a Turkish Government Scholarship:
Turkey is well known for its high standards of education and the scholarships it provides to students from all over the world. Any student can apply for it if they are eligible according to the given criteria. It provides scholarships for master’s, Ph.D., undergraduate degrees, and various short courses.
Online procedure for Turkish government scholarship:
You need to make sure that you are an eligible candidate for a Turkish government scholarship and you have enough grades to apply for a Turkish scholarship. After considering that you need to have all your academic documents with you once you have all of these documents then start filling your online registration form for the Turkish Scholarship.
The Turkish government doesn’t charge you any money if you apply for their Turkiye Burslari Scholarship online.
Coverage Allowances of Turkish Government Scholarships:
Turkish government scholarship comes with almost of benefits:
- Turkish government provides free education, free housing, and medical treatments.
- Turkish government also pays for traveling expenses and visa costs for international students.
Countries that are eligible for Turkey Government Scholarships:
Turkish government allows different degrees to different countries it allows all types of programs to Pakistan, Germany, the US, UAE, and many other countries but there are some countries to which the Turkish government only allows scholarships for a postgraduate degree.
Eligibility Criteria for Turkish Government Scholarships:
The eligibility standards that the Turkish government has chosen for its scholarship programs are mentioned below:
- For the undergraduate degree, one should at least have 70% to be able to apply to any program.
- For Ph.D. or masters, students should have 75% marks in the previous degree or above.
- For a medical degree, you should at least have 90% or above in the last course you took.
- Having a certain age for any degree is one of the most important criteria that the Turkish government has focused on.
- For undergraduate programs, you shouldn’t be more than 23 or 24 years old.
- Similarly, for a master’s degree, the student can’t be more than 33 years old.
- For a Ph.D. one should be 37 years old or less.
- This scholarship is only available for students who aren’t citizens of turkey.
- Turkish government scholarship is only for international students.
Documents Set for Turkish Scholarship Application:
- Diploma or certificate of any degree that u finished before applying for a Turkish scholarship.
- List of all your community service that u did in your last school or school.
- High school result cards with grades.
- Middle school result cards.
- Grades of the latest course that u did with certificate.
- IELTS or any other sort of curse that you took the certificate of that.
- Letter of recommendation from your teachers for your good grades.
- Work experience of your have any do mention that.
Process of selection for Turkey Scholarships:
After making sure you have every document with you you can move further. You will see a Turkish government scholarship application portal on the homepage. You need to fill in all the information that’s required.
That application will be reviewed by Turkish Scholarship management, and in later stages, you may receive an interview call if you get shortlisted. You will get a letter of selection from uni with your confirmed scholarship details and later on, they will start your visa process too.
The deadline for the Turkish government scholarship is February 24, 2022.